APPLICATION FOR TARIFF CHANGE
• The registered consumer will have to apply in plain paper for Change of tariff clearly mentioning the Tariff category & purpose of usage quoting his / her Consumer No. & submit application at respective Regional Office.
• Inspection will follow from respective Regional office, if required.
• On verification, tariff change will be effected in subsequent bill.
APPLICATION FOR CORRECTION OF NAME / CHANGE OF ADDRESS
CORRECTION OF NAME:
• Registered Consumer has to apply in paper with supporting documents.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS:
• Registered consumer has to apply for change in mailing address.
• For a change in supply address, registered consumer has to apply with supporting documents for this change.
ADDITIONAL LOAD/SHIFTING OF SUPPLY
• Registered consumer has to apply through ANNEXURE A form which is available at all the Regional offices or can be downloaded from our website.
APPLICATION FOR RECONNECTION:
RECONNECTION TO SAME CONSUMER:
• Consumer has to contact the Regional Office with copy of last paid electricity consumption bill.
RECONNECTION TO NEW APPLICANT:
• New applicant has to apply in prescribed form for transfer of supply.
• He / she has to provide documents as per the guidelines for transfer of supply.
(Payment of outstanding dues & Security Deposit, if required, are mandatory.)
TRANSFER / RECONNECTION (DIFFERENT PARTY) OF SUPPLY
Submission of Statutory Application Form (RCD – Requisition cum Declaration form & CTF –
Conditional Transfer Form)
Supporting documents to be submitted for various reasons:
SITUATION DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
a) Change in Tenancy:
• Landlord’s consent
• Rent receipt / rent agreement
b) Deceased registered consumer: Copy of death certificate
• Proof of the title of legal heirs
• In case of more than one legal heirs, consent from the other legal heirs
c) Change of ownership:
• Proof of change of ownership i.e. copy of certified/true copy of deed, Mutation certificate, Tax bill
d) Allotment of Govt. Flats: Recent allotment letter from appropriate authority
• Apart from the above mentioned documents, the Company may ask for some other documents which are case specific.
• Upon compliance applicant will be required to pay a Security Deposit based on loads in use.
• All documents submitted by the applicant are accepted by the Company in good faith.